HHHEEEELLLOOOOO!!!! :) This is just a quick update! Jason officially started his job last week! yayayayay!!! So now it is 100% a go to move back to Texas. I've said i will move in September....but I dont think I'm going to make it that long :) I've been working A LOT! The last two weeks I've worked 40 hours at Timberland and just over 20 at Wingers! It sure makes me tired but I'm hoping it will perk me up when payday comes! :) Jason has been working a lot too! 60 hours a week! at least! ugh! Between our three jobs and crazy hours we dont get to talk very often....hense the me not being sure I'll make it till September. :) We are trying to keep our heads up becasue we need the money to move me to Texas and payoff some debt. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger........right???!! Wish us luck! :)I'll try to keep ya posted!
Anderson out!
May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey girl....Keep your head up and yes it makes you stronger. I know im a stronger person cause of all the trials god has put in front of me, and he still puts them in front of me. Love ya little sis.
Post a Comment